Friday 25 July 2008

Here goes nothing!?

Well, about time I joined the 20th cent I guess! Everyone is on facebook (or should that be faceache? I really can't get my head around to all those daft attachments and quizes) and even my old mate Scot has a blog! Doubtless the rules are short three lines of drivel- but I am sure I will break that rule with long rambling nonsense!

All quite exciting at the moment, my glass work is coming along really well now, plus have bit the bullet and got a dual fuel set up, so much faster and cheaper to run than the canisters I was using. Only thing is I'm now making beads faster than I am getting around to anealing them (a toughing process that stops them exploding from internal stresses). Not able to do much this week as have got an infected eye which is giving me grief.
Bizarre the chain of events....... if the hotel next to my office had allowed them to put air conditioner fans on the back of our building I wouldn't have a sore eye now, as the builders would have installed it correctly the aircon wouldn't be in a cupboard overheating, and they'd have put the vents in the right place! Then the office would be cool, so I wouldn't have been climbing around moving and poking vents! Thus no grit in eye that rubbed sore and caused me to be waffling on here instead of glass working!

2 comments:

Scot McSweeney-Roberts said...

Actually, I have several (which is one reason why I don't post much to LJ anymore).

Scot McSweeney-Roberts said...

"Doubtless the rules are short three lines of drivel"

Only on microblogs like twitter and identi.ca.

Here you can write as much as you like.